Thursday, July 30, 2009

My first official stalker

My podcast debut has catapulted me to sudden fame and fortune.* And with that comes all the trappings of success... including stalkers. I now have one. And it's AWESOME!

I could explain more about my stalker, or I could let her do the talking for me. As a stalker, she's used to doing all the work, so let me just link to her blog and let her tell you the story of how the stalker/stalkee relationship came to be. It's a most fabulous and riveting story.

Seriously... a stalker who makes music mixes for me? I don't deserve this kind of lucky. (Also, the phrase "eleventy billion" is genius. This is quality stalking, people!)

While you're at her blog - check it out. It's highly entertaining and supports a very worthy cause. A stalker with heart... and a great music library. What more could a gal ask for?

*In that it has not catapulted me to sudden fame or fortune.

No comments: